|Availability:||In stock (17)|
Dull, lifeless plastics make everything from boats to cars to outdoor furniture look uninspired, ready for the curb. But all that can be avoided. NOVUS Plastic Polish cleans and removes scratches from all types of plastic, fiberglass or acrylic surfaces, making them look like new. The compact Plastic Polish kit can fit in your glove compartment, saddle bag, or carrying case.
2oz Plastic Polish Kit Contains:
8oz Plastic Polish Kit Contains:
Instruction on how to use NOVUS: 1 Clean and Shine:
1. If the surface is extremely dirty, apply NOVUS No. 1 liberally and wipe using long, sweeping strokes. Do not use pressure at this time or large dirt particles may scratch the plastic.
2. Re-apply NOVUS No. 1. Polish using short, circular strokes with a clean portion of the cloth.
3. When surface is thoroughly clean and uniformly covered, buff to a slippery glaze with a clean portion of the cloth. Surfaces buffed to a high glaze are more resistant to dust and future scratching.
4. Reapply NOVUS No. 1 regularly to maintain the antistatic, smudge and scratch resistant properties.
Instruction on how to use NOVUS: 2 Fine Scratch Remover:
1. Observe condition of the surface to be treated. The deeper the scratches, the greater the pressure required to remove them. If the surface is dirty, clean with NOVUS No.1 before applying NOVUS No. 2.
2. Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
3. Apply NOVUS No. 2 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
4. When the worst scratches have been polished out, reapply NOVUS No.2 uniformly in a circular motion to the entire surface using short, circular strokes and light pressure. Allow to dry to a light haze.
5. Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface to a slippery glaze using firm, short strokes. This procedure is imperative in achieving the best results.
6. For heavy scratches, multiple applications of NOVUS No. 2 or application of NOVUS No. 3 may be required.
7. Follow with NOVUS No. 1 for best results.
Instruction on how to use NOVUS: 3 Heavy Scratch Remover:
1. Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
2. Apply NOVUS No. 3 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
3. Continue polishing until only fine scratches remain. Using cloth, remove all remaining polish, this is very important!
4. Using a clean cloth, apply NOVUS No. 2 in a circular motion uniformly to entire surface. Polish using light pressure until NOVUS No. 2 dries to a light haze.
5. Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface clean. Follow with NOVUS No. 1 for best results.