|Availability:||In stock (5)|
The NOVUS Plastic Buffing Kit fits standard drills and is specially designed to polish plastics and acrylics fast.
1. Securely attach the red back plate and spindle assembly to the drill. Attach the white Applicator Pad to the red Micro Hook back plate.
2. Clean surface using NOVUS #1 Plastic Clean & Shine using a clean soft cloth.
3. For heavier scratches use NOVUS #3 Heavy Scratch Remover. Shake well and test in an inconspicuous area. Apply NOVUS #3 liberally to the surface being restored. Rub the white applicator pad in the polish before starting the machine. This technique keeps the polish on the surface resulting in a better finish and cleaner work area. Polish at right angles to the damage.
4. Continue polishing until only fine scratches remain. Using a clean soft cloth, remove all remaining Polish. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
5. To prevent contamination, use yellow buffing pad to apply NOVUS #2 Polish. Apply NOVUS #2 dries to a light haze. Using a clean soft cloth, buff the entire surface clean.
6. For best results follow with NOVUS #1 and buff with clean soft cloth.
7. Clean buffing pads with hot water after use. Allow to dry.