|Availability:||In stock (53)|
Uninhibited is a solvent based resin coating that dries to a non-reactive finish in just 2 hours. This opaque coating is the best way to seal your surfaces for making a platinum-based silicone mold. It works on sulfurated clay, HDU and many more troublesome surfaces.
No More Inhibitions!
DIRECTIONS: As with all sprays use in a well-ventilated area with the proper safety equipment: goggles or a face shield, vapor respirator, protective clothing and gloves when handling product. Store in temperatures between 50-90°F. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
1) Clean the surface from dust and try not to touch the piece with bare hands. Moisture may interfere with the Coating. It may manifest itself as a cloudy finish and/or as a possible bonding problem.
2) Shake can well for a few minutes prior to using.
3) Spray on thin coats and build up to get the desired thickness
4) Allow 30 min between coats - Typically, spray should be 8-12 inches away to achieve a smooth coating.
5) Reapply as needed to achieve a contiguous coat (Usually 2-3)
6) Allow 2 hours minimum before applying silicone to the surface
Please note this is considered to be a permanent finish.