We go global in Issue 114 with international bridal beauty, artist profiles, on-set postcards, Trina Merry’s U.K. body-painting series and a road trip to New Orleans. ALSO: Cirque du Soleil looks, IMATS New York celebrates Saturday Night Live and more!
PLUS THESE COLUMNS:
- Industry Buzz: Stephanie Flor’s Around the World Beauty, IMATS Vancouver 2015 preview, M.A.C. meets National Ballet of Canada, new Shannon Shea autobiography, J. Michael Roddy’s MonsterKids documentary and the IMATS New York Saturday Night Live afterparty
- What’s in Your Kit? With Dutch Bihary
- Product News featuring Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, Face Atelier, Urban Decay, Lise Watier, MEL Products, The Brush Belt Company, Alcone Company, Brian Kinney, Kryolan Professional Make-up and M.A. C. Pro
- Retro Reviews: Around the World in 80 Days
- Backstage, featuring make-up designer Brian Strumwasser and Mamma Mia!
- Lab Tech: Shaune Harrison transforms papadums into a leprosy effect
- Out of the Kit: Thomas Surprenant shares six steps to safer prosthetic removal
- Beauty Breakdown: Vivian Baker’s beauty look for Bryce Dallas Howard in Jurassic World