E6000 is formulated to meet high performance industrial requirements. The self-leveling formula forms a powerful bond with most any material and will remain flexible once cured. E6000 Industrial will handle just about any project DIYers or PROs throw at it!
- Tough – 2X stronger and 60X more flex than Polyurethane!
- Non-flammable once cured
- Chemical resistant – safe for applications exposed to dilute acids and dilute caustics
- Waterproof – can be submerged in fresh and salt water after complete cure
- Paintable – paint to match surrounding area to make UV-resistant
- Temperature resistant – unaffected by extreme heat or cold once cured
- Flexible – excellent for bonding items subject to vibration
Follow these step-by-step directions when using E6000:
Read directions and test small area before use.
- Surface should be clean, dry and free of dirt. For best results, lightly roughen surface before use.
- TUBE: Puncture inner seal using pointer cap (if tube has a foil seal). CARTRIDGE: Trim end of nozzle. Puncture inner seal. Ideal application temperature range is 50 to 90 °F (10 to 32 °C). However, fully cured adhesive can withstand temperatures from -40 to 180 °F (-40 to 82 °C) intermittently.
- Apply directly to surfaces to be bonded or repaired.
- Allow 24 hours for curing–Maximum bond strength may not be reached for up to 72 hours.
- TUBE: For future easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap. CARTRIDGE: For prolonged storage after opening, cover or plug the opening of the nozzle.
- Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents.
Product is paintable and immediately resistant to precipitation upon application.
Note: May damage finished surfaces. Avoid such contact until completely dry. Not recommended for use on polystyrene, polyethylene, polypropylene, Styrofoam™ or paper products.