||Out of stock
- Formulated to Apply Directly Over Other Coatings or Direct To Metal (DTM)!
- Permanent high solids (over 60%) and low VOC's Clear Coat.
- Ideal for Direct To Metal (DTM) applications - No Additives Needed!
- A Moisture Cured Urethane which is an advanced coatings technology offering durability, flexibility, corrosion, and chemical resistance.
- Apply directly to Painted Surfaces with Minimal Surface Prep.
- Incredibly tough and hard like no other clear coat on the market.
- Water clear high gloss clear coat remains permanently flexible and is able to perform in the toughest environments without yellowing, cracking or peeling.
- Exterior grade UV Stable Clear Coat. DiamondFinish Clear is not affected by sunlight. Does not chalk, yellow, or fade.
- Can be applied with a brush (without leaving any brush marks), roller and conventional spray gun.
- Extremely easy to wet sand, cut, buff, and polish to create a deep mirror finish.
- Unlike normal two part (2K) coatings, no hardener is needed. You can just stir well and go. DiamondFinish ClearCoat will cure without heat or UV lights in temperatures from 50° to 86° Fahrenheit.
- Can be applied directly to a cured Automotive basecoat, Standard solid color paints, and Single Part (1K) or Two Part (2K) paints. It can be applied to Ferrous Metals such as mild steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, cast iron, and wrought iron. It can also be applied to Non-Ferrous metals including Aluminum, Alloys, Brass, Chrome, and Copper.
- Able to withstand the harshest of chemicals including fuels, solvents, Battery acid, Brake fluid, Ethanol, Methanol, MEK, Hydrochloric Acid, Fertilizers, and Acetone.
- Graffiti Resistant: because of its chemical resistance, graffiti just won't stick and can be removed simply with a solvent soaked rag.
- Great for high temperature automotive applications including the use on cylinder heads, engine blocks, brake components and even inlet manifolds, without yellowing up to 300° Fahrenheit.
Theoretical coverage at one mil (25 µm) is 400 sq.ft. per gallon/9.8 m² per liter. Recommended thickness of at least two mils (50 µm) would require at least two full coats. At least three coats recommended for marine applications. Material losses during mixing and application will vary and must be taken into consideration. Please expect up to 50% less coverage on bare wood, rough or sandblasted surfaces.
- 4oz of DiamondFinish Clear should cover 12.5 sq. ft. single coat coverage.
- Pint of DiamondFinish Clear should cover 50 sq. ft. single coat coverage.
- Quart of DiamondFinish Clear should cover 100 sq. ft. single coat coverage.
- Gallon of DiamondFinish Clear should cover 400 sq. ft. single coat coverage.
- 5 Gallon Pail of DiamondFinish Clear should cover 2000 sq. ft. single coat coverage.