|Availability:||In stock (2)|
ColourFal Zerø®950 colourants are VOC-free high strength aqueous binder-free pigment dispersions manufactured without alkyl phenol ethoxylated (APEO) additives. These aqueous pigment dispersions are compatible across a broad range of water-based and low VOC coatings. Designed for optimal flow and storage characteristics with high prime pigment loading for optimal tint strength.
• Broad range aqueous compatibility for paints, plasters, inks and various systems
• High tint strength in a VOC (ASTM D 6886) & APEO free water-based chemistry platform
• A tint extender 900-000 EXT is available to adjust the tint strength as required
• Superior shelf stability against pigment settling and viscosity increase
• Due to their high tint strength, they are best suited for in plant tinting
The data for light fastness, weather fastness, and chemical resistance is derived from pigment manufacturers. Light Fastness: (8=excellent, 1=poor) Tint = (1:4.6 TiO2), Weather Fastness: (5=excellent, 1=poor); 12 months/Long Oil Alkyd, Chemical Resistance: (5=excellent, 1=poor).
VOC-Free* US EPA Method 24