|In stock (1)
3M™ Full Face Respirator 6000 Series are available in three sizes, all masks have the 3M bayonet connection system allowing connection to a broad range of twin lightweight filters or approved powered and supplied air systems to protect against gases, vapours and particulates depending on your individual needs.
These products have been tested to the relevant European Standards:
3M™ Full Face Respirator 6000 Series to EN 136:1998 Class 1. EN 12942:1998 + A2:2008 and EN 14594:2005 (with approved air delivery units). Relevant performance requirements of EN 166: 2001 (Eye Protection - Protection against high-speed particles, medium energy). These products are in conformity with European regulations and UK regulations and/or Directives.
Before use, check the expiration date. For other use limitations please refer to the User Information supplied with the products. These respirators do not supply oxygen. Do not use in oxygen deficient areas.* Do not use for respiratory protection against atmospheric contaminants that have poor warning properties or are unknown or immediately dangerous to life and health (IDLH) or against contaminants, which generate high heats of reaction with chemical filters. (The 3M™ S-200+ Supplied- Air Respirator System can be used against contaminants with poor warning properties, subject to other use limitations). Do not misuse, alter, modify or repair this product. Do not use with beards or other facial hair that prevent direct contact between the face and the edge of the respirator. Do not use with unknown concentrations of contaminants. Leave the work area immediately and check the integrity of the respirator and replace face mask if:
Cleaning and storage
Cleaning is recommended when necessary
1) Disassemble by removing the filters/breathing tube (if applicable), nose cup, centre adapter, lens, head straps and face seal.
2) Clean and sanitise the mask (excluding filters) using 3M™ Face Seal Cleaner 105 or immersing in warm cleaning solution of water and household soap, and scrubbing with a soft brush until clean. Parts may also be cleaned in a domestic washer. If necessary, wash the outside of the breathinghose carefully using warm water solution containing a mild detergent. Ensure the breathing hose connections are free from all dirt or debris thatcould prevent an effective seal with the blower.
3) Disinfect respirator by soaking in a solution of quaternary ammonium disinfectant or sodium hypochlorite or other disinfectant.
4) Rinse in fresh, warm water and air-dry non contaminated atmospheres. Water temperature should not exceed 50°C. Do not use cleaning agents that contain lanolin or other oils. Do not autoclave. The lens is polycarbonate with an abrasion resistant coating but abrasive cleaners and some solvents may damage it. Avoid using acetone, methyl ethyl ketone, toluene, methylene chloride and other strong solvents.
Shelf life: 5 year from production date when stored at storage conditions described on packaging.
* The shelf life as defined above remains a indicative and maximum data, subject to many external and non-controllable factors. It may never be interpreted as a warranty