4-Foot Compound Bow Cutter Kit
Includes everything you need to start cutting foam right out of the box: the tool, spare wires and a power supply.
Our big, versatile bow cutter will get those unwieldy 4x8-foot foam blocks and sheets knocked down to manageable sizes in no time. Built for pros, it's fast and agile and built to last, yet light and comfortable to hold. And it's 1/3 the price of the competition.
Choose 4-foot mode to knock down those big pieces of foam, or choose 2-foot mode for creative sculpting. It's the ultimate hot wire hand cutter for big jobs.
- 2x4 Compound Bow
- Multi-Heat Power Supply (110-230 volt input, works in all countries)
- Four 4-foot and four 2-foot cutting wires
- 10 feet in extension wires (from power to bow)
- Printed Instructions
- 2 Clamps to secure into 2-Foot or 4-Foot mode
- 5/32 Hex Key to tighten clamps
- 10 feet of power cord
- Starts cutting immediately
- Cuts continuously without overheating
- Power switch conveniently on the bow and on the power supply
- Large diameter sturdy yet lightweight body
- Comfortable vinyl coating
- Made with care in the USA
- Cutting Styrofoam, white beaded EPS, EIFS and extruded XPS foam
- Cutting, slicing, and notching large sheets and blocks of foam
- Cutting down insulation foam at building construction sites
- Large theatrical and studio props and backdrops
- Model airplane wings
- Garden décor, like fake boulders and waterfalls
- The cutting wires will last indefinitely if you follow the instructions
- Easy user replaceable cutting wires - available in 4-Foot and 2-Foot lengths
- Over 4 feet of clearance between arms, 2 feet in 2-foot mode
- 18-inches of clearance from cutting wire to the bow handle
- 2-foot, 3-foot, and 4-foot Bow Extension Arms for deeper cuts are also available as add-ons
- An Ultra High-Heat Bow Power supply is also available as an add-on to this kit
- Made of thick industrial strength aluminum and ABS to last a lifetime
- Also be sure to check out our 2 foot Bow Cutter, perfect for smaller jobs!