Orange Oil is General Finishes most popular and natural furniture care product. It can be used on any cured finish and does a superb job of removing everyday dirt and dust. Orange Oil is all-natural, non-combustible with a fresh orange scent. Designed for use on interior wood finishes. Orange oil is great for routine furniture maintenance, antique restoration and as a lubricant when buffing topcoat.
- Shake container well.
- Wipe on a thin, even coat with a clean cloth.
- Let sit 1-2 minutes.
- Buff off the excess with a buffing or sanding pad (see below) in the direction of the wood grain. The higher/finer grit you use, the easier it will be to achieve a high-gloss finish.
- Buffing Tools:
- Norton Abrasives Sandpaper
- 1000-grit, 1500-grit, 2000-grit
- Creates a high-gloss finish
- Micromesh Pads
- 1500- to 12000-grit
- Ideal for painted and gloss finishes
- Ideal for oil-based finishes or between coats of paint