|Availability:||In stock (1)|
High Shear Mixing Blades
• Manufactured from grade 316 stainless steel.
• Blade based on cowles configuration to give quick
and efficient mixing capability with minimal air
entrainment, high shearing action quickly disperses
additives, pigments and fillers.
The mixing blades are to be used in conjunction with
variable speed power drills for the following uses:
• Homogenising the ‘as supplied’ Master Works™
resins to ensure application consistency
• Mixing of Master Works™ Control Additives and
Pigments into the base materials.
• Incorporation of filler materials.
• Mixing the A and B components.
It is recommended that the mixers are used at drill
speeds between 500 – 750 rpm with the 80mm (3”)
blade being used for batches up to circa 8-10 kg (18-
22lbs) and the 160 mm blade for larger batches of circa
10 - 30 kgs (22-60lbs).
Mixing blades should be cleaned with water immediately
after use to prevent Master Works™ material drying and
adhering to the blade.
All blades feature a stud on the bottom that prevents the
teeth from contact with the bottom of the pail or