|Availability:||In stock (27)|
ProCreate is a new generation of epoxy putty formulated specifically for the professional artist to create original miniature sculpture. ProCreate has a fine, non-grainy consistency that makes it easy to mix, sculpt, smooth and allows for extremely fine detail.
1. Cut - desired amount of each part.
2. Mix - two parts together with fingers until a
uniform gray color is achieved
3. Apply - to surface and sculpt.
See chart for projected working time.
Manipulating Cure Time:
• Place the mixed ProCreate™ in the freezer
to stop hardening.
• Place the mixed ProCreate™ under a
warm lamp (95˚ F / 35˚ C max – oven
recommended) to speed the hardening process.
Features and Benefits:
• Mixed Color: Gray
• No shrinkage
• Very easy to smooth
• Easy tooling and less sticky
• Holds Extremely Fine Detail
• Customizable Formula
Additional Curing Information:
• Thin sections will cure more slowly
• Thicker sections will cure faster
• Heat will cure the epoxy faster
• Cold will cause the epoxy to
cure more slowly