Imported Authentic Italian Olive Wood
- t’s a favorite wood for turning and carving.
- This hardwood has a decorative grain pattern with a distinctive fragrance.
- Easy to work. The wood glues and finishes well.
- Turns superbly.
- The strong and durable nature with attractive deep brown color makes the wood costly. Also, It’s a good choice for pen blanks!!
- These woodturning blanks can be used in a lathe to build your dream woodworking designs. The turning blanks can be used to make spindles, table, or other furniture legs, and also for other small turnings of your desires.
- Favored for Woodturnings, Wood Projects, Custom Pool Cues, Gun Knife Scales, Bottle Stoppers, Handles, fine furniture and cabinetry, inlays, and musical instruments, turnings, and other small specialty objects.