It's all in the details
Note: this listing DOES NOT include the required power supply. If you need a power supply, check out our money saving Crafters Kits.
A must-have foam engraving tool. Foam embossing and intricate engraving become possible with this fine, angled tip.
Start detailing foam with more control and add the Precision Engraver to your Styrofoam carving tools today! Only the pointed tip heats up, making it perfect for engraving bricks, blocks, words, and other shapes for detailed looking walls, portals, slats, cobblestone roads, signs and more. A fine finishing tool for detailing any type of 2-D or 3-D sculpture.
- Precision Engraver
- This tool does not come with a power supply. Power supply sold separately - choose from the Crafters Power, the Multi-Heat or Variable-Heat Pro Power Stations, or a money-saving kit.
- Convenient thumb-switch on the comfort-grip handles
- 6 feet of power cord
- Engraves continuously, no cooling off time needed
- Short shaft for precise control
- Made with care in the USA
- Fine detailing
- Engraving letters
- Foam models of bricks, blocks, and stones
- Detailed foam walls, abutments, portals, slats, and cobblestone roads
- Works great with DOW Blueboard, Owens Corning Pinkboard, and white beaded EPS foam
- 2-inch long brass shaft, only the tip heats up
- Starts engraving in 20 seconds
- Caution: stays very hot for a few minutes after turned off
- The Engraver needs to be plugged into the Crafters Power, the Multi-Heat or Variable-Heat Pro Power Stations