||Out of stock
Prop building material with excellent carving/customization properties to allow set scenographers/project managers freedom to design highly accurate, stable creations. For high level props to be built, DUNA-USA foam has these main features:
- Grain-free consistency, making Prop Foam easy to carve with hand/woodworking tools;
- Bonding Prop Foam blocks together is easy and allows for production of large scale props;
- Prop Foam is still lightweight, even with its high strength
- CORAFOAM® Prop Foam is compatible with most coatings, which makes it easy to meet design requirements;
- Prop Foam is non toxic (dust mask still recommended);
- Closed-cell, will not absorb water
As a versatile, high-performance material, Prop Foam enables designers to create props for several applications:
- Foam Props: Prop Foam is perfect for creating props of different sizes and shapes. Prop Foam is also compatible with almost any type of coatings making the possibilities limitless.
- Set Design: With Prop Foam, you can easily sculpt stage props and scenery. Prop Foam’s large sheet sizes make it easy to product large-scale scenic elements, from a single block of foam or by bonding multiple blocks together.
- Large-scale Characters: Large blocks of Prop Foam are easy to move and fabricate. Animals and antique statue replicas can be easily fabricated and transported, with greater strength than typical styrene products.
- Molds and Plugs: Prop Foam can be used as a vacuum form plug. Mold making with R-series Prop Foam lets you recreate a perfect copy of any original subject.
- Museum Exhibits: Foam Props represent a valuable tool when it comes to recreating scenery or temporary stages for museum exhibits.
- Sculpting Foam: With Prop Foam, it is easy to create complex shapes and carve highly detailed sculptures.
- Prop Building: Foam can be used as a prop material or it can support the prop building process.