|Availability:||Out of stock|
DENTAL & OCULAR FX STAINS
AcrylStains is an innovative new color system for permanent dental and ocular appliance staining. Available in two different color kits, Character and Film Standard, the secret of AcrylStains is the high pigment content and wide range of usable colors. The Film Standard kit contains: Shade Brown, Balsam, Violet Adjuster, Intrinsic Blue, Rose, Shade yellow, White and Shade Gray. The kit also contains a thinner and a brush cleaner. The wide range of colors make blending easier and more natural, and its durability lasts longer than any similar product.
1. Use in a well-ventilated area and wear proper safety gear. Rubber gloves, and safety glasses. A 3M organic vapor respirator is a good thing as well if ventilation is an issue.
2. Never use Acrylstains directly in the mouth, Acrylstains are made for dentures and theatrical teeth. To stain actual teeth in someone’s mouth use “PEGWORKS” Tooth stains from PPI as they are formulated to match Acrylstains.
3. Acrylstains are designed to be used in layers and or thin washes, if lifting of color accurse between coats allow more time between coats to dry.
4. If Acrylstains start to thicken you can thin them down with the included thinner.
5. Acrylstains come in a variety of colors but you can mix them to create any additional color you may need.
6. Work from you light colors to dark as its easier to add color rather than take away.
7. Glaze sealer can be used when you are finished painting, you can add 1 to 3 coats depending on the lever of “gloss” you want to create the more layers the higher the shine.
8. When you are finished painting allow enough time to dry before putting teeth into the mouth and be sure to wash the appliance before putting into the mouth. Approximately ½B1hour should be adequate a good rule of thumb is once the smell has dissipated the teeth are dry.
9. Be sure to securely close the Acrylstain bottle to keep them from drying out when you are finished using them.