Registration Is Required!!!!!
All About Polytek- (or at least a bunch of it....)
Special Effects & Prosthetic Mold Making (Emphasis for students to attend and preparation for Halloween costumes)
Polytek products: (Polytek will supply all products for training)
- PlatSil Gel 25
- PlatSil Deadener LV
- PT Flex 60
- EasyFlo 60/Compleat Cast BLACK
- Silicone Color Dyes
- Poly Color Dyes
- PolEase 2500 Release Agent
- PolEase 2300 Release Agent
- *Finished mold PlatSil 73-25
- *PlatSil Gel 25 and PlatSil Deadener LV to make dual durometer skin
- *PlatSil Gel 25, poured block molds
- *PT Flex 60 poured into PlatSil Gel 25/PlatSil 73-25 mold to make flexible cast parts (special effects, armor, prosthetic)
- *EasyFlo 60/Compleat Cast BLACK poured into PlatSil Gel 25/PlatSil 73-25 mold to make rigid cast parts (special effects, armor, bones)
- *3 hour demonstration: 1 hour introduction and begin mixing/pouring. 15 min. break. Remainder 1.75 hours complete mix/pour/demold. Review and Q/A.
- Also for one lucky winner there will be a ***Raffle: Polytek will give away (1) 2 lb. kit PlatSil Gel 25 and (1) 3.8 lb. kit EasyFlo 60
Class refund Policy:
Classes are non-refundable, but may be transferred to another date if prior to 2 Weeks notice is provided.
No refund will be given for 1 week or less notice