Gelatin is an ideal medium for any Makeup Artist for gaining invaluable understanding and technical skills for working with 3D prosthetic media. Gelatin nuggets are also reusable and of food/medical grade.
Titanic Prosthetics have developed an expert grade quality of Gelatin, specifically designed to mimic the colour and texture of human skin.
Our sample pack includes:
4 x Pale
4 x Medium
4 x Dark
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Titanic FX Gelatin Nuggets can either be cut up into smaller amounts or heated as a whole. Note that cutting up will lessen the heating time.
- Heat in a double boiler (such as a waxing pot) or place in a microwave.
- Be sure to stir well and often to avoid boiling the product.
- Note: Boiling gelatin will weaken the structure of the product.
- Once the Gelatin has melted into a liquid, pour into your (pre-released) mould and allow to cool.
- You can also place your mould into a fridge to speed up the cooling process.