|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Encapso® K is a water clear encapsulation rubber that looks just like water and is ideal for a variety of encapsulation and display applications.
How Does Encapso® K Work? - Two clear liquids (Part A and Part B) are mixed together in equal amounts. The mixture is then poured around artificial flower stems or over an object. Mixture turns from liquid to a solid, soft rubber over night. When cured, Encapso® K simulates water and will last a long time.
Encapso® K Advantages;
• Non-Hazardous & Non-Toxic - No dangerous chemicals
• Soft, Clear Rubber Lasts A Long Time
• Easy To Use - Mix two liquids in equal amounts and pour
• UV Resistant
• Cures without generating any dangerous heat or fumes
• Minimal Bubble Entrapment
• Cures perfectly clear - Looks just like water
• Cured rubber can be removed from object
Applications for Encapso® K
This rubber is perfect for encapsulating artificial flower stems to create artifical water for floral displays. You can also pour Encapso® K around just about any inanimate object to encapsulate for display. You can also create a variety of display props and novelty items. Encapso® K can be used to create water/pond effects for small scale model environments. Fully cured Encapso® K can also be crumbled to look like broken glass, diamonds or ice. Add color to Encapso® K with Silc Pig® or Ignite® liquid color pigments.