duoMatrix NEO™: Matrix-G Made Ready to Rumble!
A new, easy-to-use version of Matrix-G® polymer modified gypsum additive, duoMatrix-NEO®'s dry components (PART A) are "pre-measured" for easy mixing with PART B - latex liquid. Easy two-to-one by volume mix ratio means no scale is required. NEO® can be used to make lightweight plaster casting pieces that are very strong and water-resistant. NEO® is also flame resistant (has passed UL-94 Flame Test and is Flame Rated). NEO® is ideal for many plaster molding and casting applications.
- Mix Ratio: 100 Parts A (Powder): 50 Parts B (Liquid) by weight or volume
- Specific Volume: 17.45 cu. in. /lb.
- Pot Life: 6 min. mechanically mixed, 15 min. by hand*
- Demold time: 60 minutes* Color: White Density: 99 lbs./ft3 (1.584 gms./cc)
- Tensile Strength, psi: 3,300 - 5,500 (232-387 kgs/cm3 )
- Flexural Strength, psi: 7,500 - 9,800 (527-689 kgs/cm3 )
- Compressive Strength, psi: 6,500 - 9,500 (457-668 kgs./cm3 )
- Impact Resistance: 175 in.lb./in2 (12.3 cm.kg/cm2 )
- Freeze/Thaw Resistance: 300 cycles
- Water Absorption: 0.25% weight after 24 hour water soak
- Maximum Usable Temperature: 200°F (93°C)