|Availability:||In stock (19)|
Container Size: 1-2 gallon. Shaft Diameter: 3/8in. Depth Of Head: 3-3/4in. Made of 304 polished stainless steel, the ES model is designed for medium to heavy jobs in 2-5 gal. (8-20 qt.) containers. It easily fits any 3/8in. electric chucked power tool. The ES model is designed for a max speed of 1000 RPMS. Tools with 450-750 RPMS get the best rate of thorough mixing. Mixers can be permanently installed if desired.
1. Tighten power tool chuck onto drive shaft of mixer.
2. The mixer MUST BE FULLY IMMERSED in material to be mixed before turning on the power tool, and MUST BE KEPT FULLY IMMERSED WHILE IN MOTION.
3. Hold power tool and mixer firmly. The container in which mixing is to be done should be secure so that it will not be thrown, spilling contents.
4. PREPARED, PACKAGED STOCK-TYPE materials, such as powders or pigments used in formulation, can produce a sticky mass on the bottom of the container which must be loosened and dispersed. SUBMERGE mixer to within approximately 1in. of bottom of container. Turn on power and move mixer around bottom area until settled material has been brought into the mixture. Slowly move the mixer up and down and around in the material until contents are thoroughly mixed into a smooth, uniform body. For powders, immerse mixer into fluid, start motor, slowly add powder into swirl around drive shaft above head of mixer.
5. CLEAN mixer after each use. Simply immerse in compatible solvent or water and run until clean. When cleaning solution is flammable, be sure to remove mixer from the power tool. Food service operators can put smaller mixers in their dishwashers.
6. NEVER RUN MIXER OUTSIDE OF THE MIXING OR CLEANING CONTAINER. DO NOT EXCEED RPMS FOR MODELS AS LISTED.