|Availability:||In stock (3)|
"In our business we are often called upon to simulate death, dying and human remains. Even the current popular Zombie craze is just death – walking.
I wanted to create a palette of colors to represent what becomes of flesh and tissue after the lifespark has left. From the waxy yellowness of the skin, to blood pooling and coagulating, to the color of internal organs – all in one place – one palette.
To that end I've deigned these colors that I believe accomplishes death from inside and out: colors that any makeup artist will find essential to have in their kit.”
AUTOPSY WHAT’S INCLUDED
• 10 Encore Bruce Spaulding Fuller AUTOPSY Edition Colors:
- Tendon, Tainted Tissue, Bile Spleen Liver, Fetid Flesh, Clot, Rancid, Decayed, Contusion
• Encore signature fully customizable magnetic case holding 10 individual colors
• Built-In white mixing surface
By building off of the reputation of its liquid predecessor, Endura, Encore Alcohol Palettes provide unparalleled durability, high pigmentation, and realistic results.
The Encore Palettes feature an innovative magnetic case. The magnetic platform allows makeup artists to rearrange and replace individual colors easily based on their project or job, a breakthrough design in the special effects makeup industry. Each refill is dry and ready to use allowing artists to stock up on popular colors or quickly restock a color when needed. Additionally, each color pan consists of a lower profile border allowing an easy entry when using wider brushes and sponges.
• Flesh reproduction
• Film and prosthetics makeup
• Waterproof tattoo cover up
• Skin concealing
• Underwater commercials
• Stage and performance makeup
• Fully customizable magnetic case
• Convenient restocking of individual colors
• Water, sweat and transfer proof makeup
• Realistic natural finish
• Micronized HD pigments
• Dries instantly
• Designed for brush or sponge application
• Easily Removable with VAPORE or UNVEIL
• Made in the USA by EBA
• Exclusive formulation
• FDA approved ingredients
Encore palettes can be activated by 99% alcohol or by EBA’s Fuel Activator. Encore alcohol based makeup is made in the USA at European Body Art facility implementing strict manufacturing and FDA compliant measurements and EBA’s proprietary formulas. All ingredients are of a cosmetic grade and all pigments are approved by the FDA.